We work hard to protect us and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information:
- We implement physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect;
- We use encryption when using the Internet to transfer or receive requested sensitive personally identifiable information;
- Certify that we adhere to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. Follow this link to learn more about the Safe Harbor program and to view our certification.
- To minimize the risk of having your account being compromised, we recommend that you set up your account password using unique numbers, letters and special characters. Do not disclose passwords to others. Please notify us of any password compromises and change passwords periodically to maintain account protection.
- We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Choice and Opt-Out
If you no longer wish to receive the Company's promotional communications, you may "opt-out" of receiving them by following the instructions included in each communication or by e-mailing the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org.